Notes from Chris
Episode x07When you’re starting a new product or service, how do you know what to price it at? Good news: there’s a simple method you can use that will take you less than 10 minutes to apply. If you're struggling with pricing your product or service, here are a couple of quick highlights from this Extended Cut:
- 1. Ask yourself: what is your time worth? Nobody can answer this question but you, and you have to be honest with yourself regarding what you're willing to accept for the time you put into your side hustle.
- 2. Set your initial prices on the higher end of the range that your customers are willing to pay. After all, if you can make more money for your time or product, why not see if it's an option?
- Ep. 23 - Guitar Teacher Sells Lessons on Craigslist and Makes $80/Hour: How a very busy, new father created a part-time hustle teaching guitar lessons for $80 an hour and has been able to turn it into a full-time income.
- Ep. 207 - Brooklyn Photographer Gets Paid to Throw Confetti at People: A former graphic designer turns a personal thirty-day challenge into a growing photography brand.
- Ep. 209 - Polish Bartender Makes Money While Drinking Beer: After being frustrated when setting up a bar for Virgin Atlantic, a Polish bartender living in the U.K. sets up an online shop to sell cocktail equipment.
Inspiration is good; inspiration combined with action is better. Now get back to work! Yours in the revolution,