As you listen to the daily episodes, ask yourself a few questions based on the lessons we've covered so far with the weekly recaps:
1) What am I dissatisfied with? Ask if there's something missing from the things you enjoy or use all the time.
2) How can I make someone’s life better? Focus on what your potential customer really needs, and then focus on catering to that need.
3) What kind of Side Hustle is right for me? Draw upon skills you already possess and find ways to make them work for you.
All of these questions will help lead you to the right kind of side hustles. Don't settle for being inspired—take these lessons and implement them in a hustle of your own!
Remember, inspiration is good, but inspiration combined with action is much better.
Words of Wisdom
As Joe said in (Ep. 16) "You can't fake passion, and that's what really sells the product. You have to channel your passion, whatever that enthusiasm is, into your side hustle."
When you're thinking of what kind of side hustle is going to work for you, see if there's something lacking or in need of improvement in regards to something you're passionate about.
Highlights From This Week
- Ep. 16 - Joe's side hustle shows the power of adaptation and being willing to let your idea evolve
- Ep. 18 - Daisy built relationships and related to a demographic that does not tend to respond well to traditional marketing. But because she was one of them, and she was consistent, she was able to do very well
- Ep. 19 - This kind of reselling business is great for people who are logical thinkers and comfortable with working with a lot of data
Listen to this week's recap for a more comprehensive highlight reel!
If you're going to have a side hustle, you need a small business credit card—and this is the very best. You’ll earn a signup bonus of 80,000 Ultimate Rewards points, which can be transferred to your choice of 11 travel partners. See the world while you’re hustling!
-Special discount for Side Hustle School listeners-
Want to build any kind of website for your hustle? If so, you'll need somewhere to host it! This is the reliable company I've used for my past 5 websites. You can get support 24 hours a day. Don't overpay: get your own hosting plan for just $5 a month!
Quote of the Day
Sponsors & Gratitude
Supporting the sponsors keeps the show free. Today’s episode of Side Hustle School is brought to you by Blue Apron. 👩🍳
Check out this week’s menu and get your first three meals FREE, with free shipping. Get ready to say mmmmmm.
Get Yours Here
Side Hustle School is for you! If you’re enjoying it, please take a quick moment to leave a rating or write a quick review. It's really easy and it makes a difference! ✅
It also makes a huge difference when you tell your friends about the show. Remember, it's 100% free and listener-supported.
Keep in Touch
There’s a new story every single day on Side Hustle School. Episodes are produced to be short and to the point—I know you’re busy. Be sure you subscribe to get instant notification of the day’s broadcast!
To infinity and beyond,