Order the Side Hustle book and Get 48 Bonus Ideas!
Why I Wrote the Side Hustle Book
For some people, the thought of quitting their day job to pursue the entrepreneurial life is exhilarating. For many others, it’s terrifying. After all, a stable job that delivers a regular paycheck is a blessing. And not everyone has the means or the desire to take on the risks and responsibilities of working for themselves.
But what if we could quickly and easily create an additional stream of income without giving up the security of a full-time job? Enter the side hustle. I’m no stranger to the world of side hustles, having launched more than a dozen of my own over the course of my career. In the book, you’ll get a step-by-step guide that takes you from idea to income in just 27 days.
Designed for the busy and impatient, this detailed roadmap will show you how to select, launch, refine, and make money from your side hustle in under a month.
You'll learn how to
- Brainstorm, borrow, and steal to build an arsenal of great side hustle ideas (day 3)
- Apply “Tinder for Side Hustle” logic to pick the best idea at any time (day 6)
- Learn, gather, or create everything you need to launch; then set up a real-life way to get paid (days 13-14)
- Start raking in the money by channeling your inner Girl Scout (day 18)
- Master the art of deals, discounts, and special offers (day 21)
- Raise your game: improve, expand, or make more money off your hustle (days 24-26)
A side hustle is more than just another stream of income, it’s also the new job security.
When you receive paychecks from different sources, it allows you to take more chances in your “regular” career. More income means more options. More options equals freedom. You don’t need entrepreneurial experience to launch a profitable side hustle. You don’t have to have an MBA, or know how to code, or be an expert marketer. You don’t need employees or investors.
With the right kind of side hustle, you can make more money, pursue a passion, and enjoy greater security—without quitting their day job.