Have you heard the story of how you’re supposed to quit your job and become an entrepreneur? Well, don’t do it.
There are too many people and resources telling you to walk away without a safety net. If you’re reading this, you can’t quit your job. Or maybe you don’t want to—you might actually like your job!
Chances are, you don’t necessarily want to run a business full-time. But wouldn’t it be great to have $500, $1,000, $2,000—or more—in extra income every month?
That’s what a side hustle is all about. It’s an income-generating project you start without quitting your job, and usually on limited time. But how do you do it?
There’s nothing wrong with you. It’s not your fault.
Maybe you’ve tried this before, and it didn’t work. Well, you were probably told the wrong things. The good news is that you’re smart, so it won’t take long to correct the misinformation.
You don’t need another guru telling you the money will come if you do something you love. You also don’t need to write a lengthy business plan or max out your credit cards to create new income.
If you don’t want to quit your job, that’s fine. In fact, you probably shouldn’t. But even if you never leave the world of employment, you need something else for yourself. Your hustle will bring you confidence, security, and a backup plan—not to mention extra income.
You need a hustle. So how do you start one?
It all starts with learning to think differently, and then taking action on your ideas. Here’s how you do it:
- Subscribe to the show. It’s free. It comes out every morning, every single day. It’s also short—each episode is less than 10 minutes long. By listening to the show, you’ll hear different stories of how ordinary people have all started a hustle without quitting their job, and by using the skills they already have.
- Get the books. If you’re looking for a step-by-step guide to go from idea to income in 27 days, look no further. Want more ideas and some helpful tips? Learn more about the Side Hustle and 100 Side Hustle books.
- Start brainstorming ideas. Ideas are everywhere! Over time, you’ll learn that not all hustle ideas are created equal. You don’t want just any idea—you want profitable ideas. It’s okay, however, if you’re not sure what makes a good idea. You’ll learn that as you go along.
- Learn to go from idea to action. The skill of generating ideas is highly valuable, but you only truly unlock the ideas when you put them into action. The Side Hustle School method is action-focused. You need to start quickly, probably before you’re ready.
- Invest in yourself. You don’t need to spend much money. Here are some free or low-cost resources that can help, but by far, your most important investment is time. Spend 20 minutes a day working on your hustle, even if it’s just writing down your ideas and questions. Choose to make this a priority.
I started Side Hustle School with a clear mission in mind. My commitment to you is that if you take this process seriously and make it your priority, I’ll do everything I can to help you succeed.
It’s not a fantasy. There’s a hustle waiting for you. Are you in?
Yours in the revolution,