Notes from Chris
What if I could show you how to pick a topic that you have knowledge in, or a skill you already have, and then help you extract a specific idea from that topic, turn that idea into an offer, and finally publish that offer for a chance to get paid? Well, that's what we're going to talk about today—starting a service-based side hustle in less than a week! First and foremost, you should know that everyone is an expert on something. You might have heard me mention this in the past, and it's true! There's no such thing as a consulting degree, but you can still craft your knowledge into a marketable offer. In order to build a service based side hustle that someone will pay you for, you really need to:
- a) Choose something specific
- 1. Do you have a clear offer?
- 2. Do you describe your offer in simple terms (two sentences max)?
- 3. Do you have a clear market or ideal customer?
- 4. Additionally, do you have an idea how to reach that person?
- 5. Do you know exactly what you'll do in terms of workflow when someone signs up?
- 6. Do you have an easy and obvious way to get paid?
- Ep. 346 - ESL Teacher Turned Travel Planner Sends Clients on Surprise Vacations: An elementary school teacher creates a for-profit service to “whisk away” travelers to surprise destinations
Inspiration is good; inspiration combined with action is better. Now get back to work! Yours in the revolution,