Notes from Chris
Imagine being able to connect with the people who want what you have to offer - you don’t have to persuade them or convince them - they are already pre-sold or at least pre-interested. They know that you can give them what they need. That’s what it’s like when your message connects with the right person or the right group of people. So… how can you create a situation like that? It doesn’t usually just appear in the middle of nowhere. Listen to this episode for a four-step primer! EPISODES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- "Cheap Plane Tickets" Site Becomes Million-Dollar Hustle: How a Washington, DC political analyst used research skills to help travelers save money while attracting 275,000 email subscribers and making more than $1M.
- Florida Man Earns $100,000 Selling T-Shirts with No Inventory: There’s more than one way to make a lot of money designing and selling t-shirts without actually keeping them on hand. In today’s story, an app designer earns six-figures with a print-on-demand service.
- Instagram Calligraphy Project Earns $9,000 in Year One: A corporate employee in Texas enters the online world of calligraphy and hand-lettering, then changes along the way to suit her strengths.
- Later: Upload, schedule and manage your Instagram posts with this marketing platform for Instagram
- Hootsuite: This social media marketing and management dashboard helps you manage all your social media in one place.
- Buffer: Another social media dashboard that helps you schedule, publish and analyze all your posts in one place
- ConvertKit: At some point, you’ll probably want to collect email addresses from people. Not only will you want to collect them, you’ll also want to have them in some kind of program that allows you write them about your product or service. This is often the very next step in terms of launching your hustle to the world. This is the same service I use for Side Hustle School and other projects.