What is an Alexa Flash Briefing?
If you own an Amazon Echo you can set up flash briefings to provide you a quick (usually 1-5 minute) daily overview of just about anything you want. And now anything includes a one minute dose of inspiration from Side Hustle School. Just say “Alexa, what’s my flash briefing?” and you’ll get a sneak peek of one of our 700+ podcast episodes. If the briefing piques your interest you can listen to the full episode on your favorite podcast player or online. There’s a new flash briefing everyday!
Ready to enable your flash briefing? It’s easy!
Note: Exact steps may vary depending on device, but the general gist should be the same.
- Head to your app store, search “Amazon Alexa”, and download the app
- Head to Settings (found on the left hand menu)
- Scroll down to Flash Briefing
- Tap on Add Content
- Search for Side Hustle School (it should come up pretty quickly!)
- Click on it to open, and click the blue “Enable To Use” button
- Then, just say “Alexa, what’s my Flash Briefing?” or “Alexa, what’s in the news?”
Hint: If you have multiple flash briefings enabled, you can organize what order you hear them in by going to the Flash Briefings main screen and clicking “Edit”. There you can drag and drop your flash briefings to set them in any order you’d like.